About the Dutch Safety Board Annual reports and budgets
Every year, the Dutch Safety Board publishes
- an Annual Report for the past year and
- a budget for the coming year.
The Dutch Safety Board must annually draw up a report of policy and operations over the past calendar year by 1 July. The Annual Report must include:
- an overview of investigated occurrences
- feedback on compliance with recommendations
- a Social Annual Report
- a summary of the annual accounts.
The Minister of Justice and Security allocates an annual allowance to the Dutch Safety Board and reviews the budget. The budget provides information on how the Dutch Safety Board intends to spend the allocated allowance. Most of the available capacity and budget is spent on investigations.